In 2017 and beyond, local search will be the most critical element of your online marketing strategy. The number of mobile users only continues to increase, and Google is constantly evolving to best suit the needs of local searchers. For the part of roofing companies, you can focus on the following local search components:
- Geo-Targeting: Marketing only to a specific location
- Local Keyword Research: Researching popular keywords in your service area
- Location-Specific Content: Crafting content with the aforementioned local keywords
- Online Citations: Increasing visibility through internet directories like Google My Business
- Online Reviews: Generating and managing reviews on websites like Yelp
Above are some of the most important elements to local search marketing. By executing each with precision, you will be well on your way to the top of local SERPs. Local listings are customized for mobile searchers depending on the proximity of their current location to your business. To discuss roofer local search marketing and how it can change your company, give us a call at (800) 353-5758.
Mobile Websites Impact on Local SEM
Roofing contractors looking to optimize their websites for local search must first ensure that they have a strong mobile design that provides a good user experience. Mobile design and local SEM go hand and hand. Search engines will not market your services to mobile users if your website provides a poor mobile experience. To ensure that it does not, implement the following:
- Calls To Action: Ensure your mobile content is easily readable and displays a call to action — and one specific for mobile users — for example; a phone number link that connects directly to your line
- Clean Design: Your website code should be clean to ensure fast site speed and a lack of intrusive UX elements
- Responsive Design: Your website should be created with responsive web design, which ensures that it adjusts its display based on the device through which it is accessed
- Simple Navigation: Nothing is more frustrating to users then not being able to navigate a site, which makes seamless navigation imperative
Mobile accessibility is something to take very seriously. Google is on the record of saying that “the majority of users coming to your site are likely to be using a mobile device”. If that is not reason enough to invest marketing resources in mobile design, what will be? Roofing contractors ready to ascend to the top in 2018 will do it through local SEM.
Choosing The Right Local Search Marketing Services
Roofing Webmasters is the elite marketing service for roofing companies across the United States. Our local search marketing is designed specifically for roofing contractors, with years of experience and data to construct the ultimate strategy. The days of desktop ruling the search engine world are long gone, and it’s time to get serious about mobile.
When it comes to roofing companies, we know that establishing yourself locally is the primary goal. After all, sales conversions can only happen when you generate leads from people you can actually service. Being mindful of this, Roofing Webmasters is ready to develop a local marketing plan that can change the direction of your business. Call (800) 353-5758 for roofer local search marketing services.