One of the biggest things we do in regards to SEO and internet marketing for our roofing companies is to focus on the website. While content, website design, and other SEO components within the website are absolutely critical, there are other SEO elements outside our website that can help drive business up and increase sales is investing in marketing for local mapping. Not only is local mapping important to SEO, but it is necessary for online visibility. Without a map listing where your location is, customers and search engines won’t even know you exist. At Roofing Webmasters, we will focus on not just SEO elements for your website, but provide optimization services for your local map listing. Our Roofing Webmasters team wants our roofer clients to rank high in local search listings, so we focus on the most popular mapping tool, which is Google. Because there are a ton of roofers in your area, it is important to stand out on Google Maps, and we are able to achieve that with our SEO Google map marketing. Let the Roofing Webmasters get you a higher placement in Google Maps, which in turn will increase your search engine listing, improve your client base, and increase revenue. Are you ready to optimize your roofing company for local mapping? Give us a call today at (800) 353-5758 for SEO Google Maps marketing for roofers and roofing contractors.
Why Google Maps Is Important For Your Roofing Website
Now you might still be wondering why Google Maps is essential for your roofing business. Content, web design and link building might seem like enough, but without proper optimization of your local roofing company, no one will know you exist. To put it simply, setting up your business with local mapping like Google Maps will increase your online visibility and improve your ranking in search engines. When potential customers search for a roofer in your area and you aren’t listed on Google Maps as a roofer that is close to them, you are missing out on a potential sale. While this is a very important aspect of why Google Maps is essential to your local roofing company, there are other objectives that make SEO Google Maps marketing an important part of your SEO and internet marketing strategy.
- Claim your business listing: By claiming your business online, you are able to put a stake in what areas you serve. Other businesses who see that your business service area hasn’t been claimed, can take it for themselves. To ensure that no other roofing company takes what’s yours, claiming your business listing will certainly help.
- Free critiques and tips: On Google Maps, they allow potential or current customers to leave comments for free. Comments, even if they are negative, can greatly impact your business in a positive way. You can take these tips, critiques, and comments and continue to provide quality service or improve on something that just isn’t working.
- Builds relationships with your client base: This goes back to the ability of customers to leave comments on Google Maps, but it is a great way to connect with your target audience.
- Better than the yellow pages: Back in the day, the yellow pages reigned supreme. Now that we are in the age of the internet, the average consumer will use their smartphone to look for a service in their area. Because of this, it will be easier for potential customers to find you.
- Creates trust: Google Maps will make sure your NAP (name, address, and phone number) are up on their listing. As stated before this is a great way for people to know you exist as a business, but it also creates trust when they see you are a real business.
One important thing to note is, Google Maps will always link to your roofing website. So if customers come across your Google Maps listing because they need a roofer in your area, they are more likely to click on your website and see what you are about. SEO Google Maps marketing is and an easy and effective way to gain more visibility, clients, and rankings in search engines and the Roofing Webmasters are here to help that become a reality. Want SEO Google Maps as part of your roofing SEO and internet marketing? Call us at (800) 353-5758 today.
How To Optimize Your Google Maps Listing
There are a few things that our team at Roofing Webmasters does to optimize your Google Maps listing. First we set up your listing on Google Maps, we do this by setting up an account with Google My Business. In addition to Google Maps, we will also set you up with account with Yelp, Bing, and Yahoo, and manage all of those accounts for you. Next, we will want to ensure your NAP (name, address, and phone number) is consistent throughout all those map listings. Lastly, we ensure that partial NAP and Google Maps is embedded in pages of your Roofing Website. This is so customers who are perusing your website know where you are located and know how to contact you. Not only do our professional team do this to get your business listing started, but we also provide other services to help your online visibility.
- Structured Data Markup We are able to control what information goes in Google Maps with structured data markup. We will keep your information updated and also list your social media platforms.
Adding your social media platforms to Google Map listings will give current and potential customers a chance to stay connected to you through Facebook, Twitter, and more. Let the Roofing Webmasters increase your web presence, boost your client base, and improve your search rankings with SEO Google Maps marketing. We are ready to take your roofing website to the next level with this essential SEO service. Call the Roofing Webmasters today at (800) 353-5758 for SEO Google Maps marketing services.