Why Should Roofers Use PPC Management?
While the most sustainable way to optimize your roofing website is through organic SEO like content marketing, web design, mapping, and link building, it can actually take a while for those actions to take effect. Because of this, PPC, or pay per click management services become a more expedient option. Roofing companies should invest in professional PPC management, so that advertising dollars can be spent most efficiently, through the use of demographic targeting, budget adjustment, and keyword research evaluation. Pay per click management provides the following advantages to roofing contractors:
- Adjustable Budgeting: Roofing Webmasters will determine the appropriate budget for your specific marketing needs
- Keyword Research: Our team of SEO experts will research keywords and develop a list that can most optimally benefit your marketing campaign
- Location/Demographic Targeting: Roofing Webmasters will help you determine your target audience, and which users are most likely to become sales conversions
- Market Data Collection: Our SEO analysts will track and monitor the results of your pay per click campaign and use the information to improve your overall market reach, as well as to tweak future PPC campaigns
PPC is a marketing tactic that allows companies to advertise their website through paid ads on search engines such as Google. Basically, companies and businesses who use PPC can get faster results for their website by paying for advertising space. PPC ads appear above organic search results on search engine results pages (SERPs) and closely resemble a typical organic result. At Roofing Webmasters, we use PPC management to help roofing websites increase revenue and customer leads. If you are a roofer looking for immediate results, call Roofing Webmasters at (800) 353-5758 for PPC management services.
Creating Leads Through Paid Search
Although organic optimization is the best way to increase Google rankings and establish online visibility, it can take awhile to see tangible results. This should never deter roofing companies, as the long-term results will be well worth the wait. With that said, because it takes the time to develop and roofing companies are ready now to generate revenue, PPC is a great tool to supplement organic SEO. When a customer clicks on your ad from a Google or Bing SERP, they will be taken directly to a pre-determined page on your roofing website, known in PPC terms as a landing page. In exchange, search engines are paid for helping drive traffic to your website. It might seem like a costly route to take, and it can be if it’s used long-term, but it can provide immediate customer traffic and revenue. PPC generates leads through:
- Calls to Action: Effective PPC ads display a clear call to action, such as a phone number
- Keyword Targeting: Ads can target “buyer intent” keywords in your industry and location
- Landing Page Optimization: The page linked from your advertisement can encourage visitors to become customers
- Search Visibility: Jumping to the top of SERPs puts you ahead of organic competitors
Roofer PPC benefits websites, search engines, and customers, making it a valuable and effective way to garner online visibility. Not only does it produce results quickly, but because reaching the top of the search engines can be very competitive, PPC allows you to jump to the top quickly, acquiring customers and jobs in a shorter time frame. For these reasons, pay per click management services from Roofing Webmasters should be a part of every contractor’s online marketing strategy. We provide PPC management services that connect you with new customers. For more information on PPC management for your roofing company, call us at (800) 353-5758.
PPC Services from Roofing Webmasters
At Roofing Webmasters, we provide PPC management designed specifically for roofing companies. One area of focus in our services is keyword research. Although customers will be clicking on ads to find your website, keywords are still crucial to targeting the right audience. Our internet marketing team has years of experience managing PPC campaigns and will select the most appropriate keywords that appeal to customers in your area. We know what it takes to develop a rewarding pay per click management campaign and intensive keyword research is critical. Because popular keywords can continue to change, we are always evaluating your campaign to ensure that relevant and specific keywords are being implemented. With roofer pay per click management, your company can boost customer traffic, increase revenue, and rank higher on Google SERPs. Our pay per click management services consist of:
- AdWords Management Google AdWords is the most popular and effective PPC marketing tool in the digital space. Invest in Roofing Webmasters to run your Google AdWords campaign and reach your full marketing potential!
- Bing Ads Management A cost-effecient alternative to AdWords is Bing Ads, which still generates relevant and valuable traffic. For roofers on a tight budget, Bing Ads can provide valuable traffic at a lower cost.
- Campaign Analysis It’s hard to know where you’re going if you don’t know where you’ve been. Roofing Webmasters offers PPC Campaign Analysis services for contractors throughout the US.
- Hail Storm PPC Looking to target ads to a location recently impacted by hail storms or other inclement weather? Help people in need will maximizing your ROI with Hail Storm PPC services from Roofing Webmasters.
Our goal is to rank your website atop Google SERPs for appropriate keywords in your industry and service area. Though pay per click is a valuable tool, it should not be used as a replacement for organic SEO. Instead, the two techniques should work collaboratively to form the ultimate marketing solution for roofers. A well optimized website has a better chance of converting paid traffic into actual customers. In other words, creating a visually appealing paid advertisement with the proper keywords and call to action is important, but it won’t make much of a difference if the corresponding landing page is not properly optimized. If your require assistance with any aspect of your pay per click advertising campaign, contact Roofing Webmasters at (800) 353-5758.