Google SERPs have multiple sections. The top part consists of advertisements that emulate organic search results. These ads are not shown based on which website is best optimized but rather which website has the highest advertising bid (among other factors). For example, ads must be keyword-relevant and lead to a landing page that satisfies user intent. However, the bottom line is that these ads are paid for and not influenced by Search optimization. You can see how a PPC ad looks on Google below:
Why Should Roofers Use PPC Management?
PPC works fast and, if appropriately managed, can yield impressive ROI for roofing companies. Other forms of online promotion, like content marketing, SEO, and link building, take months or even longer to make an impact. With that in mind, roofers looking for results today should allocate resources towards pay per click management services from Roofing Webmasters. Our PPC experts are Google Certified and have handled thousands of successful campaigns. With modern technology, advertisers can spend ad money more efficiently than ever before with budget adjustments, demographic targeting, and keyword research. PPC management provides the following advantages for roofers:
- Adjustable Budgeting: Budget for your specific marketing needs
- Keyword Research: Research keywords and develop a keyword list
- Location/Demographic Targeting: Determine your target audience and which users are most likely to be converted
- Market Data Collection: Track and monitor campaign results and use the information to improve your overall market reach, as well as to tweak future campaigns
Pay Per Click is a promotional vehicle that helps companies advertise services through paid advertisements. These ads appear on Google search engine results pages (SERPs) and are not initially discernible from a traditional organic search result. Much of the value of these ads lies in their emulation of organic search results. Despite the small box on the top left side, showing “ad,” many users treat them as they would a prototypical organic result.
Creating Leads Through Paid Search
When roofing contractors speak of “results,” they are effectively referring to lead generation. After all, leads drive local business. Because organic SEO takes time, it cannot be relied upon for short term lead production. For roofers who need leads fast, PPC is the best option. Paid advertising shouldn’t replace SEO but instead should supplement it during its implementation process. Search optimization can strengthen your ad campaign, too, as the corresponding landing page is most effective when fully optimized. Pay Per Click generates leads through:
- Calls to Action: Effective ads display a clear call to action, such as a phone number
- Keyword Targeting: Ads can target “buyer intent” keywords in your industry and location
- Landing Page Optimization: The page linked from your advertisement can encourage visitors to become customers
- Search Visibility: Jumping to the top of SERPs puts you ahead of organic competitors
Paid advertising benefits websites, search engines, and consumers, making it a valuable tool to foster online visibility. Besides its fast results, PPC circumvents the grueling process of ranking #1 on Google through organic means. With knowledge of the marketplace, roofers can “pick their spots” for when to run ads. Perhaps your service area recently suffered from severe weather, which produced a much higher demand for roofers than usual. That scenario would represent an ideal window in which contractors could maximize their advertising dollars and deliver plenty of leads in a short period.
Pay Per Click Services from Roofing Webmasters
Roofing Webmasters provides Pay Per Click management tailored specifically for roofing companies. Keyword research is one of our main focus areas for campaigns. Finding the right keywords to target in campaigns can determine the conversion rate for the generated traffic. With years of experience managing campaigns on behalf of roofers, we know which terms and phrases are most appropriate and conducive to lead generation. Not all traffic is worthwhile, and spending money on clicks from non-convertible users is money down the drain. Pay per click management aims to encourage the right kind of traffic, which can be converted into tangible, paying customers. Specific services include:
- AdWords Management Google AdWords is the most popular and useful PPC marketing tool in the digital space. I
- Campaign Analysis It’s hard to know where you’re going if you don’t know where you’ve been. R
- Hail Storm PPC Looking to target ads to a location recently impacted by hail storms or other inclement weather? H
The primary goal for Roofing Webmasters is to help clients generate exclusive leads. It so happens that one of the fastest and most efficient ways to meet that objective is through pay per click advertising. As a full-service internet marketing company, we offer additional promotions while managing campaigns. We believe PPC should collaborate with SEO, website design, and content marketing to create contractors’ ultimate online presence. Part of a successful advertisement is its visual appeal. Our graphic design department is capable of crafting engaging ads that generate clicks from relevant users.