What is Google Tag Manager?
- Analytics Compatibility: Provides valuable user insights, in collaboration with Google Analytics
- Built in Security: Allows administrators to set permissions on who can access the account
- Free Tracking: A free tool that helps website’s track user behavior
- Simple Installation: Makes it easy to install tracking applications from Google and 3rd parties
Roofing websites without Tag Manager are risking a disadvantage to competitors. If your rival websites are utilizing the system, and yours is not, they have access to more information, and can use it to gain in edge for SEO, and internet marketing, in general. GTM is exciting in that its collaboration with tracking applications can produce valuable insights into user behavior and helps inform a company’s analytical decision making. Data-driven insights can improve conversion rates, and promote customer retention. Call (800) 353-5758 to add Google Tag Manager to your roofing website.
Event Tracking for Roofers
The most valuable aspect of GTM is its compatibility with Google Analytics. This collaboration allows websites to track specific events that occur on a given page. The term event refers to a defined action completed by a website user. Any conceivable action can be considered an event, as long as its performed on your website. Roofing Webmasters can set up event tracking on your behalf, and grant you access to the resulting data. Examples of events that occur on a roofing website include:
- Clicking an External Link: Track the amount of users that click on an external link, perhaps to a review profile of your company
- Engagement with Maps: Track how often users engage with an embedded Geo-Map of your company’s location
- Submitting a Form: Track the number of users that press submit on a contact or subscription form
- Watching a YouTube Video: Track the number of users that press play on an embedded YouTube video
Data for the events above is useful to roofing companies for a variety of reasons. By gauging how users interact with web elements, improvements can be made accordingly. Optimizing conversion rates helps produce roofing leads more efficiently which ultimately drives sustainable business growth. At Roofing Webmasters, our goal is to produce a substantial ROI for our customers, and Google Tag Manager in coordination with Google Analytics helps us get one step closer to reaching it.
Google Tag Manager Installation
Someone familiar with web design should handle installation for Tag Manager. The design team at Roofing Webmasters is the perfect choice to perform the job. We’ll configure your website to incorporate both Tag Manager and Analytics so they can work together to produce valuable insights about user interaction. Our services don’t end at GTM, however. We also offer website design, SEO, PPC, and content marketing. We cover the full spectrum of internet marketing for roofers so that leads can be generated through multiple channels.