A high ranking roofing website needs valuable and engaging content, characteristics outlined in Google’s Quality Guidelines. Content marketing is the method with which content is produced on your company website, and every marketing endeavor requires a sound strategy. Roofing Webmasters develops content marketing strategies for each of our clients, ensuring that web content leads to organic search optimization and relevant traffic. Our strategy development includes:
- Calls To Action
- Content Branding (Voice & Tone)
- Internal Linking
- Website Structure
As with any marketing endeavor, having a well developed plan increases your chances of success, exponentially. At Roofing Webmasters, not only do we develop a content marketing strategy, but we implement it with precision and attention to detail. You can be 100% confident that your roofing website will be fully equipped with engaging content, tailored to your specific industry and service area. Depending on the size, scope, and specialty of your company, we will format your website accordingly. Call (800) 353-5758 for content marketing strategies for roofers.
Does Your Roofing Company Need a New Strategy?
2018 has presented a plethora of new challenges for roofing companies. If your business has already been struggling to adapt to the digital age, it will only get more difficult with each passing year. If your web presentation doesn’t feature the resources to compete with newer, and more tech savvy, roofing companies, you are surely losing out on leads. Similarly, if your website is outdated and not performing up to expectations, as far as SEO, the time is now to make a change. Reasons why a new strategy should be in order include:
- High Bounce Rates: A high rate of users exiting your website immediately upon entrance
- Lack of Calls: A low number of phone calls per month
- Low Rankings: Poor rankings on Google search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Irreverent Traffic: A large percentage of traffic that is not leading to sales conversions
With a sound SEO strategy, quality content, and a meaningful call to action, you can expand your online presence significantly. Before long, you will be completing sales from online leads, and outranking local competitors for industry keywords. Unlike other marketing firms that stuff your web content with keywords, Roofing Webmasters disperses them naturally throughout content, so that the readability of your page remains superior, while still notifying to search engines what your website is actually about. This measure alone, can help you stand out from websites with poor content.
How SEO Helps You Find Roofing Customers
In order to produce conversions online, you have to reach the right people, at the right time. A content rich website, optimized for organic search, can provide roofing companies with valuable leads. Although leads are not guaranteed to become sales conversions, if they are leads of high quality, the probability for conversions is particularly favorable. In contrast to lead generation websites that force your company to fight with competitors like dogs over a steak, Roofing Webmasters produces exclusive leads, giving your service the first crack at securing the sale. Our process includes three steps:
- Step 1 – Search: A common search query for your target customer is “roofer near me”. With a properly optimized website, and one that has gained priority with quality content and scheduled blog posts, you will appear as one of the highest ranking companies for that search query.
- Step 2 – Visibility: Intuitive keyword research makes your website visible on results for various industry keywords. Choosing the right keywords to target helps your company appear on results pages for high relevance queries, which have a greater chance to produce sales conversions.
- Step 3 – Call To Action: Once a search engine user reaches your website, they should be greeted with a clear and provoking Call To Action. For roofers, this will most likely be a phone number link which allows mobile users to connect directly to your office line, and easily inquire about services, rates, and more.
Does this process sound like something that could benefit your roofing company? If so, that’s great news. Not only will Roofing Webmasters meet your expectations with engaging and quality content, but we will exceed them in the form of user interface, traffic relevance, and overall internet presence. To schedule a consultation, or to move forward with our content marketing strategy for roofers, give us a call today at (800) 353-5758.