- Feedback: Users can enter text in real-time as opposed to waiting for a page to refresh
- Interactivity: Create and implement reactive UX elements that respond to user behavior
- Server Optimization: Proper use of programming script decreases server loads
- Visual Engagement: Create rich interfaces that capture the user’s attention
- Animation Features: Have you ever seen animated menus or features within a website? Almost cartoon like? This is a programming script at work.
- Dynamic Information: Some web pages show a display of information that constantly changes (i.e. stock numbers) which allow users to see changes in real time without refreshing the page.
- Search Recommendations: Most websites have search boxes, but do you notice that some of them give you suggestions based on the first one or two words? This feature is programmed with script language.
- Sign Up Form Automation: Have you ever visited a website, filled out a part of the form, and then saw the rest of your info suddenly appear? This is due to the implementation of scripted programming language.
Now that you can visualize these elements on a website page, you can begin to brainstorm how features like these could be useful to your roofing contractor website. We will help you get started with the process. Imagine displaying a dynamic contact form that autofills user information for convenience. This could enhance the user experience and increase conversion rate optimization.
To add programming script to your website, you will have to understand web coding, script languages, and website development. Since most contractors are too busy to build their own website from scratch, they must rely on professional web designers. At Roofing Webmasters, we offer web design services that specialize specifically in roofing websites.