Geo-Targeting is a term used to describe the customization of content for users located in a specific geographical area. In search engine marketing, roofer geo-targeting generally applies to Pay Per Click advertising campaigns. Geo-targeting allows advertisers to craft specific advertisements for locations with high sales conversion potential. Some components of this marketing concept include:
- Conversion Rate Optimization: By targeting specific locations, roofing contractors can increase conversion rates, and spend marketing dollars more efficiently
- Local Keywords: Creating ads with local keywords like “roofing contractor near me” or “roofing company in (city),(st)” makes for a higher ROI potential
- Market Inefficiencies: Through various research methods, advertisers can determine a particular demand that is not met in the targeted location
Another aspect of location based promotion is the consideration of service areas. As roofing contractors, you know which areas you service, and the geographical radius in which your company operates. With geo-targeting, you can market only to these areas so that you are never spending dollars on leads that have no value to you or your business. Call (800) 353-5758 for roofer geo-targeting services.
How Roofing Contractors Can Define a Radius
Before launching a location-specific PPC campaign, roofing contractors must first establish a defined radius. You can literally set the location by circling a radius on a map. For example if you wanted a 15 mile radius from your office, you could advertise specifically to people within that circle. Consider these factors when defining a location:
- Efficiency: Is this an area that can provide a ROI and makes financial sense for your company?
- Opportunity: Is there a demand for roofing contractors in this area?
- Practicality: Does your roofing company have the manpower to reach the entirety of this radius?
When you look for these 3 elements, you can determine the right radius for your roofing company. Contractors who have been in the industry for some time, will have a pretty good idea of their resources and how far they can travel to complete roofing jobs. Planning is an important part of geo-targeting and developing a really sound strategy will help maximize your ROI.
Do Roofing Companies Need Geo-Targeting?
While location based marketing is not a requirement, it is a marketing method that companies should get used to now, as the number of mobile search users continue to ascend. Mobile search now accounts for nearly 60% of searches. If roofing companies want to prosper in the digital age, geo-targeting is a major step forward.
If you require assistance with your geo-targeting campaign, trust in Roofing Webmasters to help you spread your company name. We are experts in both PPC campaign management, as well as search engine marketing. We are confident that your business will benefit greatly from our online marketing services. For geo-targeting services, give us a call at (800) 353-5758.